[MinnowBoard] Introduction

Hadnagy Ákos hadnagy at sch.bme.hu
Sat Mar 7 20:09:04 UTC 2015

Hi,

My name is Ákos Hadnagy, and I’m an Electrical Engineering student at
the Budapest University of Technology and Economics in Hungary. In the
summer I hope to do a project related to embedded systems, because I’m
interested in this segment of my future profession. I came here from
the GSoC page and I feel that I can contribute to this community.

Unfortunately, I’ve never used a MinnowBoard, but previously I’ve used
both ARM (with Linux operating system) and low power microcontroller
(AVR -> Arduino, PIC, etc.) based boards. I think it's time to become
familiar with x86 based embedded systems.

In the project ideas I found one what piqued my interest: “Extend
Wiring/Process libraries to MinnowBoard Max”. Could you give me more
details about the project?

Ákos Hadnagy