[MinnowBoard] [MinnowBoardMax] gcc flags

Darren Hart dvhart at linux.intel.com
Tue Mar 3 20:51:43 UTC 2015

I guess I'll need more detail about what exactly you are doing, because
we use these flags to build complete OS images, including systemd, and
they have been working correctly for months now.

Can you provide a small test C program that triggers this failure and a
Makefile to build it?

Regards,

Darren