[MinnowBoard] [EDK2][MNW2]: Problem building MinnowMAX firmware 0.77 on Windows.

Gerard Bucas gerard.b at tekmagic.net
Tue Mar 3 06:00:02 UTC 2015

Bruce

Thanks for the help so far.

I think I managed to solve all my VS (Community Edition) issues and I get pretty far now but build fails with this error:

build...

: error 000E: File/directory not found in workspace

        c:\...........\myworkspace\Vlv2BinaryPkg\X64RELEASE\IA32\PchSmbusArpDisabled.inf

I do not have the “….\myworkspace\Vlv2BinaryPkg\” directory.

I will debug this further but wonder if you can comment on where that whole “Vlv2BinaryPkg\.....” tree is supposed to come from?

Curious…!

Gerard