[MinnowBoard] New minnow board max and no video and no console - broken ?

Gerard Bucas gerard.b at tekmagic.net
Mon Feb 16 14:59:59 UTC 2015

Hi NB

What did you mean you bought a 'micro USB to VGA adapter'? Do you mean 'micro-HDMI'?

The minnow MAX board only has a micro-HDMI connector for video out. So you need a micro-HDMI to HDMI cable to connect it to an HDMI monitor.

Not sure if a micro-HDMI to VGA adapter will work - I have not tried that myself.

Regards

Gerard