[MinnowBoard] How to build IA32 MinnowBoard Max firmware on Windows

B Cran bruce.cran at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 05:12:24 UTC 2015

Adding /IA32 should simply build for 32-bit instead of 64-bit, so I guess
there *is* a missing quote around one or more paths.

C:\MyWorkspace\Vlv2TbltDevicePkg>Build_IFWI.bat /?
Script to build BIOS firmware and stitch the entire IFWI.

Usage: Build_IFWI.bat [options]  PlatformType  BuildTarget  [IFWI Suffix]

       /q     Quiet mode. Only display Fatal Errors (slightly faster)
       /l     Log a copy of the build output to EDK2.log
       /c     CleanAll before building
       /ecp   ECP build enable
       /src   Build silicon source code (default binary)
       /x64   Set Arch to X64  (default: X64)
       /IA32  Set Arch to IA32 (default: X64)
       /nG    Do NOT update the GOP driver when stitching (ie keep src
version)
       /nM    Do NOT update the Microcode when stitching  (ie keep src
version)
       /nB    Do NOT create a backup of BIOS.ROM before modifying it for
Stitch

       Platform Types:   MNW2
       Build Targets:    Release, Debug
       IFWI Suffix:      Suffix to append to end of IFWI filename (default:
MM_DD_YYYY)

       See  Stitch/Stitch_Config.txt  for additional stitching settings.

--
Bruce