[MinnowBoard] drivers/platform/x86/minnowboard.c for Minnowboard Max?

Yong Li sdliyong at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 12:56:43 UTC 2015

Hi All, I am using the kernel 3.14.19 for my Max, but I did not find the
drivers/platform/x86/minnowboard.c file and other related patches for
Minnowboard, I would like to port them to support the Max board, to add
some other IO devices, such as IIC, SPI and other GPIO devices.

In which version, can I find these files? Is there any other demo drivers
for the IIC/SPI on Minnboard and/or Max board?

Thanks,

Yong Li