[MinnowBoard] Minnowboard MAX with Dediprog em100 pro SPI emulator

Charlie Nakamura theworkaccount2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 15:55:17 UTC 2015

Krause Martin <Martin.Krause at ...> writes:

> Hi Simon,
>
> I'm using both - the SF100 programmer and the EM100Pro emulator - on the
> Minnowboard Max with success.

Could you share the pinout you're using with the EM100Pro and the Minnow? I
have a Minnowboard but not Max. As such, I can't use the clip, because the
flash is too low profile on the original minnow. And I want to know if I can
get away with only connecting the 6 pins that I know for sure, or if I need
to connect something to pins 7 and 8 to do proper emulation (and if so, what?)

Much appreciated

Charlie Nakamura