[MinnowBoard] IoTivity on tizen running on minnowmax (demo tutorial)

Philippe Coval philippe.coval at open.eurogiciel.org
Wed Jan 28 19:57:39 UTC 2015

Hi,

Let me share a short video demo and tutorial about :

How to setup (a minimal) IOT System
using GNU/Linux Tizen, iotivity and mraa.

https://dockr.eurogiciel.fr/blogs/embedded/iotivity/

So to make short I tried to make the puzzle's pieces fit together,
note adaptations are about to be integrated into tizen
as community contributions and forwarded upstream too.

Note, I shared demo's code as a minimal standalone project to be used on
any hardware at :

https://gitorious.org/tizen/iotivitity-example

I know I have to improve the video,
but I have a better offer for you
why not seeing it live at FOSDEM in a couple of days,
(among other surprises) track us at :

https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/FOSDEM

Feel free to ask any support if instructions are unclear,
I'll update article later.

Hope it will benefit to related communities.

Regards

--
  mailto:philippe.coval at eurogiciel.fr  --  gpg:0x467094BC
  xmpp:philippe.coval.pro at gmail.com