[MinnowBoard] Ethernet with android-4.4.2_r1-ia2

Christopher Price cprice at mmv.mobi
Fri Jan 23 05:00:31 UTC 2015

Android-IA fully supports Ethernet connections. If it’s not working on Minnowboard MAX (and I think it should, if you use the MinnowMax target), you can use a USB 2.0/USB 3.0 Ethernet connection. Any USB Ethernet adapter that enumerates as a Realtek chipset will work.

Christopher Price
ConsoleOS.com - iConsole.tv