[MinnowBoard] Ethernet with android-4.4.2_r1-ia2

Keisuke Ueda keisuke at bromantech.com
Thu Jan 22 21:39:11 UTC 2015

Hi Christopher,

Just because Android-IA doesn't seem to support Ethernet connection, I have
been trying to install Android-x86. I have already installed the newest
version of Android-IA. It was released about 8 months ago. On the other
hand, Android-x86 is often maintained.

I have installed Android-x86 on my virtual machine. Compared to Android-IA,
Android-x86 seems to be fine. Android-x86 has much more applications and
setting items.

Nanik introduced his movie. Android-x86 seems to work well. There are
Internet connection with Minnowboard MAX.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cspq6x8sSlI

If Android-x86 had not had an UEFI boot problem, Android-x86 would be
better solution, I think.

Regards,
Keisuke