[MinnowBoard] community demand for a cellular GSM/GPS lure?

Brian Jones brianj at alphaonedesign.com
Tue Jan 13 22:58:12 UTC 2015

Hey all,

I'm new to minnow boards, but have been doing hardware/firmware design
for other SBCs (i.e. BBB, pi, etc) for a while now.  I'm working on a
new client project using the MBM and plan on spinning a cellular GSM/GPS
(and maybe BTLE) lure board for it.  Any community interest on me making
it open source and offering some stock of those boards?  It's a little
more effort for me to do so, and so I thought I'd gauge interest first.
Approximate target price point around ~$100.  Thanks for the feedback.

Brian Jones