[MinnowBoard] NVRAM Issue: No Video, but UEFI not bricked

John Roach john.roach at minlog.com.au
Mon Jan 12 06:33:55 UTC 2015

G'Day All,

I seem to have encountered the 'NVRAM Issue' on the latest firmware
(0.73 x64), but not to the same degree as the links in on the wiki
page would suggest.  All I get is no display out the HDMI connection,
but the serial console still works.  Re-flashing the firmware seems to
bring it back, for a bit.  It might be something we are doing here in
the office but I'm not sure.  Is anybody else experiencing something
similar?

Cheers,
John