[MinnowBoard] MinnowBoard MAX - No video output

DevGrohl c.code.jp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 19:54:27 UTC 2015

I have been using an adapter with 4.5V and 1.8A, since is the best I can
get without go to hunt one with the exact values, is that not good enough
to make it start?

Also I have been looking for the design of the Minnow Board since when i
was trying to turn it on i might have... burned a piece... one at the right
of the RTC Battery PAD, so im looking if i can repair that.

Thank you.

--

Atte.
*Miguel Lares Vizcaino*