[MinnowBoard] MinnowBoard MAX - No video output

DevGrohl c.code.jp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 06:23:45 UTC 2015

First of all I would like to clarify that this is my first approach to
embedded systems and that probably my English will have some mistakes.

Two weeks ago I won this Minnow Board MAX in Intel, just today I finally got
the HDMI to micro-HDMI cable so I tested it but the screen ask for a video
cable, as if the HDMI wasn't connected, also I noticed that the led D1 it's
working but led D2 is flashing.

I'm not getting UEFI shell nor BIOS, just a black screen.

If there is some extra information that you need just ask me.

Thank You.