[MinnowBoard] Windows 7? [RESOLVED]

Rouzanov, Ivan ivan.rouzanov at intel.com
Thu Jan 8 23:48:19 UTC 2015

Sure. Let me know if you have any questions.

As far as Windows 8.1 UI goes - many folks prefer traditional UI design and there are many ways to get it - like Classic Shell and similar tools, so you can keep traditional UI if you like it.
But as far as OS kernel goes, Windows 8 and 8.1 kernel had many improvements for performance, power management, memory usage and security and I think it is much better suited for an SoC like BayTrail-based Atom E38xx we have on MinnowBoard MAX. If you have any issues - please don't hesitate to contact me, I'll be very happy to help.

Best regards,
Ivan Rouzanov.