[MinnowBoard] Console OS - Special Invite

Christopher Price cprice at mmv.mobi
Fri Dec 5 15:45:41 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

Console OS Developer Release 1 is now available to all of our Kickstarter backers.

That said, I’m Intel’s first Android Black Belt… and I have a soft spot for Minnowboard. Hint: We have a product or two in the queue that is quite literally built atop it.

So, if you have posted to this list previously (before now)… send me an email. Don’t reply on list, not needed. I’ll add you to our account system and get you set up.

Console OS is the first Android-certifiably, comprehensive distribution for Minnowboard MAX. You can take Minnowboard-based products to market now without complex licensing hassles. Build, test, CTS, and ship. Done.

Oh, and enjoy :)

Christopher Price
ConsoleOS.com - iConsole.tv