[MinnowBoard] Working blind - no display

cjfdaniels cjfdaniels at zoho.com
Wed Nov 26 20:18:50 UTC 2014

Okay I'm having a little trouble with a bios setting I accidentally switched
and and this mistake was catastrophic. I accidentally switched the "IGD Boot
type" to VGA and I haven't had any display since, and in my blind key
presses I must have reset the boot settings. So I've been trying to flash
the firmware with no luck as I can not get it to connect to serial for
whatever reason and I can't seem to get it to connect remotely via putty and
xming. Does anyone have any suggestions or who can walk me though some
diagnosing?

Thanks!
-Corey