[MinnowBoard] NIC Lure

Chris Benson chris at chrisbenson.com
Tue Nov 25 20:24:37 UTC 2014

Dave,

I'm in a bit of a bind then.  I really want to use the MinnowBoardMAX, but
multiple NICs are critical for my application.

Recognizing that production depends on factors beyond your control, can you
provide a very loose ballpark estimate on when the NIC lure might become
available?  (i.e. 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 1 year, etc.)

Also, would it be possible to upload the design files (and other relevant
files) for the NIC lure to the wiki page?

http://www.elinux.org/Minnowboard:MaxLures

Thanks,
Chris