[MinnowBoard] Minnowboard Max no longer booting to UEFI Shell

Peter Ogden peter.j.ogden at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 16:41:34 UTC 2014

I don't know enough about the underlying HDMI issue, but since you are able
to boot into linux successfully then you should be able to update the
firmware these two possible ways:

1. Put the firmware on a usb stick, boot up with only this stick and the
FTDI cable installed, connect to the EFI serial console and issue the
firmware update command.

2. Use an SPI programmer to directly flash the prom.