[MinnowBoard] Max doesnt boot mint qiana from microsd

John 'Warthog9' Hawley warthog19 at eaglescrag.net
Fri Nov 14 00:05:18 UTC 2014

On 11/13/2014 04:01 PM, Bastian Wassermann wrote:
> I installed the linux mint qiana from an usb stick and everything looked
> fine. But after restart the max didnt boot in linux, but in the shell.
> The blk devices are shown but nothing listed in them. Is there something
> I miss in installation? Another question, how can I see, which firmware
> is flashed.

Answering your second question first:

http://elinux.org/Minnowboard:MaxBios#UEFI_Version

and answering your first question second:

what are you getting exactly, are you making it to the uefi shell and
it's just not automatically jumping to the disk (which is a wrong boot
order problem likely), does it start booting but kernel panic (likely
being a missing sdio driver in the initrd for the sdcard to get the root
partition)?  Need a bit more information on what you are / aren't seeing
and where you are getting to.

- John 'Warthog9' Hawley