[MinnowBoard] Spam email?

David Rolfe david at montala.co.uk
Fri Nov 7 19:54:01 UTC 2014

Hi Thomas,

Yes, I also received one from Raymond Jacobs, but only about an hour ago.

Although I have posted on here in the past I have not done so in the last
few weeks, so I would think it unlikely that your details were taken from a
specific post made in the last day or so.

I did have a look at it, but didn't think it was anything I would be
particularly interested in following up.

Hope this helps,

David (Rolfe)