[MinnowBoard] MAX Firmware 0.73

Thiago Tenório Jordão de Vasconcelos thiagottjv at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 05:56:04 UTC 2014

My board is pre-instaled with the 0.71 (Max A2).
They are working fine... but I want to be up-to-date, since I`m having some
issues with the temperature. (I don't even know it it would help, but was
going to try).

Thanks John. I hope to hear from you guys!

Atenciosamente,

Thiago Vasconcelos

--
Programador Web