[MinnowBoard] Change I2C clock frequency on MinnowBoardMax

John Hawley john.hawley at intel.com
Fri Oct 10 15:19:13 UTC 2014

Are you not seeing the device at all?  Do you have i2c-dev (usually a
module) loaded?  i2c_bus needs both a bus id (you probably want 7 in
this case), and the clkrate, no idea if the Designware can handle faster.

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-designware-pcidrv.c

Is the code for the driver, and there's some Baytrail specific setup
around line 172

- John