[MinnowBoard] Problem to exchange data on I2C

Darren Hart dvhart at linux.intel.com
Mon Oct 6 16:21:05 UTC 2014

Spidev requires a platform driver (describing the clock and chip select at
the very least). I2C you can use i2ctools (but they are quirky).

You can see examples for each in the minnow-max-extras repository:

https://github.com/MinnowBoard/minnow-max-extras

--
Darren Hart
Intel Open Source Technology Center