[MinnowBoard] Lure Plans

John 'Warthog9' Hawley warthog19 at eaglescrag.net
Thu Sep 25 05:08:14 UTC 2014

Keep in mind there are two expansion headers, a low speed one on the
top, and a high speed one on the bottom.  The Display lure is intended
to provide a spi based screen via the low-speed connectors.  The
bandwidth to the screen is going to be limited by the speed of the SPI
interface to between 20mhz and 50mhz.  You'll be able to draw to it, but
don't expect to see 60 fps video from it.

The micro lure, uses the high speed connector, which is where the 3rd
USB port is.  Keep in mind we already have a USB2 and a USB3 port
exposed on the main board, and USB hubs are fairly easy to come by as well.

- John