[MinnowBoard] android-4.4.2r1-ia2 on Minnowboard Max

Christopher Price cprice at mmv.mobi
Sun Sep 14 12:40:35 UTC 2014

Just a suggestion but I would post this on the Android-IA list as it is likely an Android-IA bug not a MinnowMax bug.

On the bright side the MinnowMax is officially supported for Android-IA, so we should be able to get to the bottom of it. Mine is unfortunately a few hundred miles away this morning or I’d start testing personally.

Christopher Price
ConsoleOS.com - iConsole.tv