[MinnowBoard] Powering external SATA devices

David Rolfe David at montala.co.uk
Fri Sep 12 22:34:20 UTC 2014

Hi Dave,

Well... seeing as you have now mentioned a Revision B of the MinnowBoard Max
incorporating a minor modification for powering SATA devices, I have to ask
you, just how definite is this, and do you have a time scale in mind yet?

In my case it is already well over a month since I placed my order, and I am
now being told by Mouser that it will still be another two months before I
receive it, so for my particular requirements I would rather wait a bit
longer still for a 'Rev B'!

Thanks

David (Rolfe)