[MinnowBoard] MinnowBoard Max - TTL Debug Cable for BeagleBone Black

Timothy Hurita iviguy at outlook.com
Fri Sep 12 15:28:18 UTC 2014

Has anybody successfully used the USB to 3.3V TTL Debug Cable for BeagleBone Black on Win 8.1? It's available from Amazon here:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FA7LD0Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I have the latest FTDI drivers installed but the device throws up a hardware enumeration error. It does seem to install okay on Win7 although the machine I tested it on isn't in a location where I can use it on the Max unfortunately.
If not, can anybody recommend a debug cable that works with Win 8?
Tim