[MinnowBoard] 64-bit vs 32-bit UEFI - What you need to know!

Hawley, John john.hawley at intel.com
Fri Sep 12 01:33:27 UTC 2014

Well getting into firmware menu is a good sign ☺

http://elinux.org/Minnowboard:MaxBios#Change_Boot_Order

You should be able to see “Boot Maintenance Manager”, with the 4th option being “Change Boot Order”, you should be able to “<EFI Internal Shell>” (hit enter, + it to the top, hit enter) and commit the changes back to get back to the shell, and get your install going.

If that doesn’t work, let me know here and we’ll see what is going on.

- John