[MinnowBoard] Installing Windows 8.1 on the MinnowBoard Max? (Lasse Kaila)

Arne Gollin arne.gollin at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 10 15:31:11 UTC 2014

Hey Lasse
I am not an expert on this, but I would try the
"Windows7-USB-DVD-Download-Tool" which copys a Windows .iso onto a USB
stick and makes it bootable. Don't bother that it is called Windows 7... I
used it for different versions already, not on an embedded systems but
still UEFI is UEFI.

cheers Arne

Hi,