[MinnowBoard] Quad Core MinnowBoard Max

David Anders danders at circuitco.com
Thu Sep 4 18:11:21 UTC 2014

Abhi,

as long as you are using the same memory configuration the quad core
should work with no issue. please bear in mind that the power supplies
for the max were design for dual and single core, so there may be other
issues.

we do plan to offer a quad core version later this year.

i think you will find doing a small batch of the quad core is going to
be very expensive...

Dave