[MinnowBoard] Distro version vs peripherals support.

Hawley, John john.hawley at intel.com
Wed Sep 3 01:24:08 UTC 2014

Short version: if your kernel is 3.14 or greater, everything is supported.

Long version: if your kernel is 3.14 everything is supported, but I can’t speak to what every distro has compiled into it, or has modules for, generally speaking I know I tend to run Fedora on my MAXes, and I know one of the interns has a tendency to run Mint, and neither of us has had any issues with any of the drivers (outside of needing board files to make specific SPI or I2C devices work).

-          John