[MinnowBoard] mSATA Lure (aka Flotsam Lure)

selsinork at gmail.com selsinork at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 18:02:03 UTC 2014

On 29/08/14 18:17, David Anders wrote:
> the big question here is how much are people willing to pay for such a lure?

On one of your google+ posts you replied to a comment saying you wanted to keep
the lures simple and low cost, so that they could be done with Eagle, reproduced
by others etc.

I absolutely agree with that. So while I can see uses for all of the things
that have so far been suggested for the OpenWRT lure, here's my suggestion:
Keep it simple and just do one with two network ports.

Cost-wise it's a balancing act, if it gets to the point where a mini-itx Atom
board and a couple of pci nics is in the same ballpark then will it be worth it?