[MinnowBoard] mSATA Lure (aka Flotsam Lure)

Chris Benson chris at chrisbenson.com
Fri Aug 29 17:31:46 UTC 2014

Dave,

I get that, and (within reason) I would certainly be willing to pay for
such a lure.

I think there is a strong use case for multiple NICs, because anybody who
wants to use the board for routing-related functions will need them.
 Certainly, there will be hobbyists who want to build their own routers,
switches, hubs, and IDS devices who will need multiple NICs.

I'm assuming that the incremental cost of each NIC is not very much, so
having the additional capacity to support a wider array of use cases makes
a lot of sense to me.

Thanks,
Chris