[MinnowBoard] Installing Windows 8.1 on the MinnowBoard Max?

Hawley, John john.hawley at intel.com
Wed Aug 27 15:47:07 UTC 2014

My understanding is that doing a normal install should just work, the only caveat is that we don't have the drivers available in a single place for download (I'm told the gig-e however does have a driver in stock Windows 8.1).  Beyond that I know that an install document is getting created, and I think is just awaiting review before getting put up, so it's in the works.  Working on it, I don't know exact ETAs but I would guess that install document will be out late this week, early next week, Microsoft should hopefully have the MinnowBoard MAX page they had back up very shortly, and the Board Support Package (I.E. drivers) will be out before the end of September.

Let me go see if I can get any more solid etas for now.

- John