[MinnowBoard] Windows on the MinnowBoard Max!

L.M. luism at ieee.org
Mon Aug 25 21:56:48 UTC 2014

Funny. I just read an X-Ray: Microsoft on Money Magazine (Sept 2014
issue page 44 - hot off the press) where it says: "The software giant is
taking a page out of Google's playbook. Manufacturers can now use
Windows OS free on any device smaller than 9 inches......"

Maybe not that expensive after all.

Luism