[MinnowBoard] bootup hangs at intel_rapl no valid rapl domain

jezra jezra at jezra.net
Fri Aug 22 18:35:15 UTC 2014

No, I am not using the latest firmware, yet. I will install it after
work today.

I am running Debian on my MBM after following the directions from
http://elinux.org/Minnowboard:MinnowMaxDistros
In that regard, the steps to reproduce my issue are to follow the
Debian Jessie installation instructions, remove 'quite' from the grub
configuration, and boot the MBM