[MinnowBoard] bootup hangs at intel_rapl no valid rapl domain

Darren Hart dvhart at linux.intel.com
Fri Aug 22 03:03:00 UTC 2014

On 8/21/14, 12:30, "jezra" <jezra at jezra.net> wrote:

>The dmesg from the system when booting with ACPI enabled is attached.

Thanks Jezra,

I personally boot the minnowboardmax using a mainline kernel and the
linux-yocto 3.14 kernel which includes some Baytrail backports. I
recommend 3.16.

You are seeing A LOT more ACPI errors than I see. Are you now running the
latest firmware?

Does the boot hang for that long at one particular point in the dmesg?

When I return from ELC, I'll need to see if I can replicate this as I have
not seen this kind of output before.

--
Darren

--
Darren Hart					Open Source Technology Center
darren.hart at intel.com				            Intel Corporation