[MinnowBoard] bootup hangs at intel_rapl no valid rapl domain

jezra jezra at jezra.net
Thu Aug 21 16:48:03 UTC 2014

Yes, I was booting "quiet". The issue seems to be with ACPI. However,
attemping to boot with acpi=off is causing other issues. Although I can
live with a 3 minute boot time for a machine that will rarely if ever
get shutdown, I would certainly prefer to have a fast booting machine
that has a kernel with GPIO support. If I may ask, what system are you
using?