[MinnowBoard] Prototype Lures ready!

Christopher Price cprice at mmv.mobi
Wed Aug 20 17:27:50 UTC 2014

Right, elsewhere on the Wiki there was talk of LVDS coming on a lure. I was thinking it would be an easy add to the SPI lure. Then you would have a blueprint that would save makers the cost of developing such an option. With LVDS you then have a board with all the printouts that could go direct to market… really without the maker having much, if any hardware experience.

I think the importance of LVDS really boils down to being able to assure backers (traditional or through new channels) that you literally have everything you need to go to production in your BOM already, and that the developmental expenses will be in refinement, marketing, and software mostly.

Christopher Price
ConsoleOS.com - iConsole.tv