[MinnowBoard] Minnowboard Max no longer booting to UEFI Shell

Hawley, John john.hawley at intel.com
Thu Aug 14 15:37:09 UTC 2014

If you have a SPI programmer that can do 1.8v (dediprog for instance), you can do the flashing yourself, but as I have been led to believe, a 3.3v spi flasher won't work.  You may need to talk to contact CircuitCo and send it back.

If you do have something like a dediprog, let me know and I'll get you a firmware package to flash onto the board, and what you need to connect and such.

- John