[MinnowBoard] Lure Plans

Ferchu R chamac2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 23:05:34 UTC 2014

I would be interested in two lures:

MiniDisplay Lure: What would be the size of this display?. I know it's hard
at this point, but what would be the price order?
USB Hub Lure: Would be interested on price too.

I know you don't have exact prices for this at this times, but for those of
us who are planning to base a product on MinnowMax, US50~US70 on each
Minnow set could be a big difference.

Thanks.