[MinnowBoard] Contents of MinnowBoard Max 'box'?

David Rolfe David at montala.co.uk
Mon Aug 11 20:33:16 UTC 2014

Hi,

I assume this information has been published already somewhere, but if so I have yet to find it and would appreciate a link to the relevant pages.

What I would like to know is what is actually included with the MinnowBoard Max in the way of leads etc?

Is there any form of instruction manual or user guide, possibly a micro SD card (with or without an operating system, and some form of ‘legs’ or support for the board would also be good?

I am sure that this sort of information would be of interest to other prospective purchasers also!

Many Thanks,

David