[MinnowBoard] further Mouser shipment delays? (Glyn Davies)

David Rolfe David at montala.co.uk
Mon Aug 11 14:17:31 UTC 2014


I am not sure if this the the correct way to reply or not, but I have just read the email from Glyn in Vol. 25 Issue 1 re the above topic.

I am in the UK, and only found out about he MinnowBoard Max yesterday, and now wish I had known about it earlier.

Anyway, I immediately ordered one from Mouser and received a confirmation first thing this morning.

I then telephone them to clarify the supply position, and so far as could ascertain, they haven't actually received any boards at all yet... if anyone has had one from then... p[lease do let us know!

On the Google + MinnowBoard page the manufactures made a statement a week ago, saying that “we are currently doing batch builds of 300 units at a time, but starting next week we ramp up to 1000 units per batch. if that goes well for the next 3 week we step up to 2500 units per batch.”

Just how many of thee will stay in America, or indeed what the total back order status must be now, I have no idea, but Mouser (U.K.) currently have over 1000 pre-orders, but told me they still have no idea just how many they will receive, or even when.

I know that probably doesn't really help at all, but I thought it worth posting anyway,


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.elinux.org/pipermail/elinux-minnowboard/attachments/20140811/5c23ef62/attachment.html>

More information about the elinux-MinnowBoard mailing list