[MinnowBoard] MinnowBoard Max estimated delivery time.

Joey C casas.joey at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 19:31:56 UTC 2014

Hello, I have two dual, 2g on order from Mouser. I have a pi, cubieboard
and cubietruck that I test on. I am a professional AIX, Unix admin and I
use these cheap dev boards to keep up with various Linux
technologies/distros. I use IBM PowerHA at work and will be using the MB
maxes to test out RHEL Clustering for my resume.

My take on the memory question is that many hobbyists who have the
disposable income to drop a $100+ on a dev board would prob have the extra
$20 to have the "biggest" one out...