[MinnowBoard] elinux-MinnowBoard Digest, Vol 20, Issue 1

David Anders danders at circuitco.com
Mon Jun 30 15:23:17 UTC 2014

Chris,

On 06/30/2014 08:59 AM, Chris Benson wrote:
> Thanks for the replies Christopher and John!
>
> Ultimately, I'm trying to use the MinnowMAX to create a network
> appliance that will be mass-produced.  Accordingly, the 'seacat lure
> (mini-pci-e, msata)' seems the appropriate choice (over USB), but I
> have no idea where to purchase them from.  A Google search hasn't
> yielded anything.
>
> Does anyone know where I can get the 'seacat lure (mini-pci-e, msata)'
> from?  Thanks!

the SeaCat Lure is in pre-production right now and is not available as
of yet. it will be available from several distributors soon.

with that said, the SeaCat Lure is probably not what you want. we have
another Lure being prototyped now which adds a second PCIe based gigabit
ethernet to the minnowmax. it uses the same Realtek part that is already
used on the minnowmax.

Dave