[MinnowBoard] Display Port/e Display Port lure?

David Anders danders at circuitco.com
Mon Jun 9 17:08:05 UTC 2014

Peter,

we are already receiving requests from the community for a DP version
and a LVDS(FPD-Link) version of the MinnowMax. we actually have those
versions designed, but have not prototyped them yet. we will be gauging
the demand for these versions after the initial public offerings of the
current HDMI version...

Dave