[MinnowBoard] Display Port/e Display Port lure?

Hawley, John john.hawley at intel.com
Mon Jun 9 17:04:49 UTC 2014

Peter,

So we've got HDMI, which according to the specs only supports
1920x1080P, with respect to DP or eDP from a lure, we don't really have
a lot of options there.  The pinout on the high speed
( http://www.elinux.org/Minnowboard:MinnowMax#Layout_2 ) doesn't have
any graphics lines pulled out, and a pci-e x1 gen 2 line is not going to
get you much of a graphics card if you were to put one in.

Unfortunately I don't think there's a reasonable way to drive a 4K
screen from the Minnowboard Max right now.

- John 'Warthog9' Hawley