[MinnowBoard] Windows Graphic Driver for GMA 600

fabian93.scheu at t-online.de fabian93.scheu at t-online.de
Wed Jun 4 19:07:34 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have successfully installed Windows 8.1 on my Minnowboard. It runs a bit slow, but it runs :)

The only problem I have is that i can´t find any display drivers for the integrated GMA 600 Graphic Chip. As Default it uses the integrated Basic Windows driver but the highest selectable resolution of this driver is to low for my screen.

I googled around a lot, but can´t find any solution.

So did somebody of you maybe found a working driver? Or has a better solution?

Fabian