[MinnowBoard] Minnowboard and UDK debugger 1.4.

plarusa85 at gmail.com plarusa85 at gmail.com
Tue May 27 18:10:56 UTC 2014

Amaya, first, thanks for answering.  I did both, and the result is exactly the same. 1) I used the debug FW image provided in Intel's uefi dev kit. 2) I rebuilt the debug image from source, and flashed it. The host debugger serial port is configured correctly, because the debugger  log shows a very early attempt to connect with the target, followed by the many debug messages as the target boots. I turned on tracing in the debugger configuration file. So my questions are, 1) Is source level debugger supported on this board with the the release uefi debug image and the sources in the latest udk debugger available on the Intel web site(1.4)? I am asking because the target version in the log shows 1.3.1. I used windows xp to build. 2) I can I obtain the full uefi sourcr? Many of the important modules are binary only.‎ There is uefi source for some debugger components, but no dsc to use it. I think you've answered the source question.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Sent from my BlackBerry Q10 smartphone.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          From: Amaya, Elmer A [via MinnowBoard] Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 10:51 AM To: plarusa85 at gmail.com Subject: Re: [MinnowBoard] Minnowboard and UDK debugger 1.4.

	Hi,
Did you first build the MB source tree (posted in the http://uefidk.com/  website) in debug mode and flash the debug image in the MinnowBoard?  Also, ensure the [Debug Port] entry in the SoftDebugger.ini debugger file is set to the COM port that the MB uses when connected to the host machine.  Here is what I have in mine -
[Debug Port]
Channel = Serial
Port = COM10
FlowControl = 0
BaudRate = 115200
And wrt the binary modules in the source tree, unfortunately there is no plan to provide them in source form at this time.
Thanks,
Elmer